- Listen carefully to make sure YOUR objectives are understood.
- Explain the real estate selling process thoroughly.
- Discuss agency representation.
- Price your real estate correctly.
- Complete and file all the appropriate paperwork and
contracts with the appropriate parties.
your home for sale.
- Implement a proven marketing
- Make every effort to sell your real estate promptly.
- Generate and follow-up on leads.
- Communicate consistently, so you know what to expect.
- Communicate all showing feedback.
- Network the entire broker population.
- Negotiate all offers making sure your best interests
are taken care of.
- Diligently track the closing process on the sale of
What happens when an offer is made?
Once a buyer makes an offer, regardless of the amount or
the conditions, as real estate agents we are required to
present this offer to you. It is our job to make sure
that your best interests are looked after at all times.
At this point you have three options;
- Accept the offer.
- Reject the offer.
- Make a Counter Offer.
Although price is always the focal
point of any offer, there are many other aspects that need
to be reviewed and understood. We will be there to
help you understand these details and to make sure you have
all the information you need to make a good decision.
The important thing is to always
keep your end goals in mind throughout negotiation.
This will guide you and help keep you from making decisions
based on emotion.