Like we know, the dark spots caused on the skin of an individual are known as pigmentation. Also, there are various kinds of pigmentation that are usually seen on skin types, and these include the following:
- Deep pigmentation: Treating is very difficult, and it includes deep tan from the sun.
- Frictional pigmentation: This type of pigmentation is caused due to continuous rubbing on the skin.
- Superficial pigmentation: Usually results from mild suntan or damage from the sun.
If you do not give these brown spots attention on time, they can remain with you throughout your life. So, if you have been considering pigmentation removal Singapore, then there are a few essential things to know. What do these include? Let us check them right below.
Who are suitable for pigmentation removal treatment?
- Non-smokers as show better results from this treatment
- They shouldn’t be exposed to the sun often
- They should not do not have any skin infections
- They should have a regular and healthy skincare routine
- They should strictly use sunscreen throughout the day
What are the types of skin issues treated for pigmentation?
The several types of skin issues treated for pigmentation are as follows;
- Reaction to certain drugs
- Skin inflammation
Well, if you have these conditions, then opting for pigmentation removal treatment is a good decision. First, however, you need to check out for professionals that will take care of your skin needs as per the best standards.